Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 3rd ride

All,

Count tomorrow as a recovery ride, holiday ride, whatever but I'll be leaving from the Starbucks on Forest that is adjacent to the WRL trail at 9:00 AM and head south to pick up our usual "horseshoe" loop around the lake and back up the trail again to Starbucks. My guess is that the distance will be approximately 30 miles.

Greg P. will be riding up from TeePee Hill starting at 8:15 AM to meet me at the Starbucks. He and his group may drop off when we get back around to TeePee Hill.

This accommodates those who want to start early and not so early and those who want to get a longish ride in or a short ride.

If you want to ride over with me I'll be leaving the house at 8:30 AM to have enough time to "lounge" at Starbucks, field calls, answer questions for the media etc. before we start down the trail. If you want to join me for yoga that starts at 7:00 AM and if that's too early for you to get up and ride (or drive) over you can sleep at my place (I can always use the extra money.)

Call me if you have any questions, feel free to send this to others, and I'll see you in the morning.

Ciao,

Michael V.
214-674-8978

No comments: